This spot is becoming increasingly popular due to its quiet and beautiful location, as it is located in our Cabana Park.
Some details about our RV Spaces:
- We have three RV spaces with full hook-ups.
- Full hook-ups (No water from October to early March)
- 4-night minimum for weekends (May 15th to Sept 15th)
- Cancellations with less than 30-days notice - results in the loss of your deposit
- Cancellations with a minimum of a 30-day notice - receive a full refund
The Rental Fee is $35 per night
The refundable damage deposit is $70. We are currently accepting reservations for 2022 & 2023.
Required deposit at the time of booking will be applied to the rental total amount when the remaining payment is made (Deposit payment links are available below)
Just like our other rentals, the RV spaces are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. The policy states that you can rent one space per property owned in SPOA for up to 7 consecutive nights. This includes access to water and electricity.
During the warmer months, the bathrooms are available for use (no showers). No tents are allowed at the RV spaces. During the Summer months, a 4-night minimum reservation is required over the weekends.
The use of the RV spaces does not give exclusive rights to the Cabana Park and its fire pits or picnic tables. You are welcome to use them, but the park is open to all SPOA members and their guests. No reserving of tables or fire pits is allowed at any time.
Steps required to reserve an RV space:
- Check the availability calendar for an available date (below)
- Fill out the application (button below, must be signed in.)
- Make payment for the event fee (button below, must be signed in.)
- Receive a confirmation email from staff (24-48 business hour turnaround.)
- 2 weeks prior to your event, pay your damage deposit and follow up with staff about any details (button below, must be signed in.)
- Arrange a time to have the keys picked up for your rental during office hours.
Reservation requests are handled in the order they are received.
Our calendars show numbered RV spaces only to work on the calendar
Actual RV Spaces are first-come, first-served with what spaces are available upon your arrival. Renting a specific RV Space is not permitted.
Hidden Members Only Section: If you already have an account for the website, please Sign in to view the information in this section of the page. If you do not, then you can Request Access, or email the SPOA Office for assistance.